E6NanoFab has 3 packaging tools that completes the last mile of the nanofabrication process.
The FINEPLACER sigma combines sub-micron placement accuracy with a 450 x 150 mm working area and bonding forces up to 500 N. The system is ideal for all types of precision die bonding and flip chip applications ready to be pushed toward wafer level. This includes complex 2.5D and 3D IC packages, Focal Plane Arrays (i.e. image sensors), MEMS/MOEMS, and more.
- Placement accuracy: ±0.5 µm
- Field of view: 3.8 mm x 2.7 mm
- Field of view resolution: 1µm / pix
- Extended field of view: 83 mm x 2.7 mm
- Component size (min): 0.07 mm x 0.07 mm
- Component size (max): 100 mm x 100 mm
- Substrate support (max): 300 mm x 300 mm
- X-travel / resolution1: 2.5 mm / 1 µm
- Y-travel / resolution1: 2.5 mm / 1 µm
- Z-travel / resolution: 10 mm / 10 µm
- Theta travel: ±15° (±2° fine travel)
- Working area: 450 mm x 150 mm
- Bonding force range: 0.2 – 40 N / 1 – 500 N
- Heating temperature: 450 °C
E6-02-09, Level 2 Cleanroom, Class 10000
Deep access 90º wire or ribbon feed, and single point tab/lead bonding with Programmable dual force (high or low), pure vertical Z, pneumatic braking of all axes during bonding, and radiant tool heat.
- Z tool range: 0.5625 inch
- Z encoder resolution: 0.001 inch
- Bond force range: Adjustable, 10 to 250 grams
- Transducer: ½ wave, 63 KHz (nominal)
- Ultrasonics: Built-in, 8 bit, 4 watts (Ultrasonic Positioning Utility)
- Wire range: 0.7 to 2.0 mils, 1×10 mil gold ribbon
- ESD protection: Protection against Electrostatic Discharge
- Display: 4 line, 40 character LCD
- Deep access tool length: 0.750 inch
E6-05-Dry Lab, Level 5
Tel: 660 167029 / 660 17041
Dicing of full wafers up to 6″ and piece-parts. A dicing saw employs a high-speed spindle fitted with an extremely thin diamond blade to dice or groove semiconductor wafers and other work pieces. The 300 Series saws feature versatile processing capabilities, compact designs, and high precision and reliability. Users perform work-piece loading, alignment, and unloading manually.
E6-03-02, Level 3 Metrology
Tel: 6601 7035